Broncos activate receiver K.J. Hamler (ACL, hip) off of PUP list
The Denver Broncos have activated wide receiver K.J. Hamler (ACL, hip) off of the PUP list.
Hamler dislocated his hip and suffered a torn ACL on the same play back in Week 3 of the 2021 NFL season, but appears to be on track for Week 1 of the 2022 season. While he will have to compete for targets alongside Courtland Sutton, Jerry Jeudy, and Tim Patrick (not to mention the Broncos' tight ends), Hamler's strength as a field stretcher would seem to mesh well with new quarterback Russell Wilson's top-notch deep-passing abilities on paper.
Hamler enters the season as numberFire's WR136 for fantasy this season, but he could shine as a potential late-round dart throw in season-long leagues, especially if the Broncos' offense lives up to expectations.
- A.J. Dillon (knee) limited for Packers on Wednesday September 28th, 2022
- Ravens list J.K. Dobbins (chest) as a limited participant on Wednesday September 28th, 2022
- Eagles list Miles Sanders (hip) as limited during Wednesday's practice September 28th, 2022
- Chargers' Justin Herbert (ribs) logs limited practice on Wednesday September 28th, 2022
- Keenan Allen (hamstring) limited for Chargers' Wednesday practice September 28th, 2022
- Texans' Dameon Pierce (hip) limited on Wednesday September 28th, 2022
- Denver's Melvin Gordon (neck) limited on Wednesday September 28th, 2022
- KJ Hamler (knee, hip, groin) active for Broncos in Week 3 September 25th, 2022
- Jerry Jeudy (rib, shoulder) active in Week 3 for Denver September 25th, 2022
- Broncos' Jerry Jeudy (rib, shoulder) expected to play in Week 3 September 25th, 2022
- Denver's Jerry Jeudy (knee,hip) questionable in Week 3 September 23rd, 2022
- Jerry Jeudy (shoudler/ribs) absent again for Denver on Thursday September 22nd, 2022