Browns' Deshaun Watson officially suspended for 11 games
Cleveland Browns quarterback Deshaun Watson has been suspended for 11 games without pay after he was accused by more than two dozen women of sexual misconduct during massage sessions.
The NFL and NFLPA settled on an 11-game suspension for Watson on Thursday. As part of the settlement, Watson will be fined $5 million and undergo mandatory evaluation by behavioral experts and follow their suggested treatment program. The suspension takes effect on August 30th, with Watson eligible for reinstatement starting on November 28th. The earliest Watson could play this season is in Week 13, against his former team, the Houston Texans. With Watson sidelined, Jacoby Brissett is expected to be under center for Cleveland when they open their season against the Carolina Panthers in Week 1.
Brissett's Week 1 projection includes 197.4 passing yards, 1.0 passing touchdowns, 0.7 interceptions, and 13.3 FanDuel points. His salary is $6,300.
- Saints rule out Marshon Lattimore (abdomen) for Week 13 game December 5th, 2022
- Bucs rule out Cameron Brate (illness) for Week 13 December 5th, 2022
- Bucs' Leonard Fournette (hip) active for Week 13 December 5th, 2022
- Broncos' Courtland Sutton (hamstring) day-to-day ahead of Week 14 December 5th, 2022
- Bucs' Leonard Fournette (hip) expected to play in Week 13 December 5th, 2022
- Rams' John Wolford (neck) a DNP on estimated Monday practice report December 5th, 2022
- David Njoku (knee) ruled out for Browns versus Texans December 2nd, 2022
- Browns' David Njoku (knee) DNP again on Thursday December 1st, 2022
- Browns' David Njoku (knee) DNP on Wednesday November 30th, 2022
- Browns quarterback Deshaun Watson (suspension) reinstated; slated to start in Week 13 November 28th, 2022
- Browns' David Njoku (ankle, knee) DNP on Wednesday November 23rd, 2022
- Browns' David Njoku (ankle) active for Week 11 November 20th, 2022