Rapoport: J.K. Dobbins (knee) in doubt for Ravens opener
Baltimore Ravens running back J.K. Dobbins (knee) is "certainly in doubt" for Week 1 against the New York Jets, reports Ian Rapoport of NFL Network.
The Ravens signed Kenyan Drake on Tuesday and Rapoport says the Dobbins doubt was a contributing factor. Ravens head coach John Harbaugh also said Monday that he didn't know if Dobbins (knee) would be ready for Week 1, so the ominous signs are adding up. Drake, Mike Davis, and Justice Hill will likely form a backfield committee for Baltimore if Dobbins is unavailable to start the season.
Dobbins is currently the RB16 in numberFire's Week 1 fantasy rankings.
- 49ers place Elijah Mitchell (knee) on injured reserve on Saturday December 3rd, 2022
- Lions reportedly activate Jameson Williams (knee) off injured reserve, eligible to play in Week 13 December 3rd, 2022
- Cameron Brate (illness) listed as questionable on Buccaneers' Week 13 injury report December 3rd, 2022
- Russell Gage (hamstring) questionable for Tampa Bay's Week 13 matchup against Saints December 3rd, 2022
- Tampa Bay's Leonard Fournette (hip) questionable in Week 13 December 3rd, 2022
- Juwan Johnson (ankle) ruled out for Saints' Week 13 matchup December 3rd, 2022
- Ravens' Lamar Jackson (quad) available for Week 13 December 2nd, 2022
- J.K. Dobbins (knee) out for Baltimore's Week 13 game against Broncos December 2nd, 2022
- Lamar Jackson (quad) practicing Thursday for Ravens December 1st, 2022
- Ravens' Lamar Jackson (quad) limited on Wednesday November 30th, 2022
- J.K. Dobbins (knee) returns to Ravens practice Wednesday November 30th, 2022
- Ravens to open practice window for J.K. Dobbins (knee) ahead of Week 13 November 28th, 2022