Jaguars' James Robinson (Achilles) expected to be active for Week 1
Jacksonville Jaguars running back James Robinson (Achilles) is expected to play in Week 1's game against the Washington Commanders.
Robinson is expected to play in Week 1, according to Doug Pederson. Nine months removed from a season-ending Achilles injury, it remains to be seen how effective he will be in his first game back. That said, his active status is an excellent sign that he has progressed well in his recovery. Our models expect him to handle 10.5 carries and 1.5 receptions in Week 1.
Robinson's Week 1 projection includes 45.7 rushing yards, 0.33 total touchdowns, and 8.1 FanDuel points. His salary is $6,200.
- Saints' Mark Ingram (knee) likely done for season December 7th, 2022
- Broncos' Courtland Sutton (hamstring) uncertain for Week 14 December 7th, 2022
- Brandin Cooks (calf) still sidelined for Texans December 7th, 2022
- Chiefs' Kadarius Toney (hamstring) practicing on Wednesday December 7th, 2022
- Tua Tagovailoa (ankle) to be limited at Dolphins practice December 7th, 2022
- Texans bench Kyle Allen, Davis Mills to start versus Dallas December 7th, 2022
- Corey Davis (illness) missing Jets' first Week 14 practice December 7th, 2022
- Michael Carter (ankle) practicing for Jets in full December 7th, 2022
- Mike White to start at quarterback again for Jets in Week 14 December 5th, 2022
- Jets' Michael Carter (ankle) officially out against Vikings in Week 13 December 4th, 2022
- Michael Carter (ankle) doubtful for Jets in Week 13 December 2nd, 2022
- Michael Carter (ankle) missing again from Jets practice December 1st, 2022