Philadelphia's Miles Sanders (hamstring) fully practices on Wednesday
Philadelphia Eagles running back Miles Sanders (hamstring) was a full participant in Wednesday's practice.
After Sanders missed some preseason time with hamstring tightness, the 25-year old appears on track to play in Week One's matchup versus the Detroit Lions.
Sanders' current projection includes 11.5 rushing attempts for 55.0 yards and 1.5 receptions for 10.5 yards.
- New England's Damien Harris (thigh) absent for Tuesday's practice November 29th, 2022
- Bears place Darnell Mooney (ankle) on injured reserve, will miss remainder of season November 29th, 2022
- Steelers' Najee Harris (abdominal) will not return Monday night November 28th, 2022
- Update: Patriots' Damien Harris (thigh) now week-to-week, unlikely to play in Week 13 November 28th, 2022
- 49ers' Elijah Mitchell (knee) to miss 6-8 weeks November 28th, 2022
- Rams' Aaron Donald dealing with high ankle sprain November 28th, 2022
- Eagles' Dallas Goedert (shoulder) expected to return from IR this season November 20th, 2022
- DeVonta Smith (knee) available for Eagles in Week 11 November 18th, 2022
- Eagles' A.J. Brown (ankle) available for Week 11 November 18th, 2022
- Philadelphia's DeVonta Smith (knee) logs another limited practice on Thursday November 17th, 2022
- Eagles' A.J. Brown (ankle, rest) limited on Thursday November 17th, 2022
- DeVonta Smith (knee) limited participant in Eagles' Wednesday practice November 16th, 2022