Najee Harris 'doing well' for Steelers, foot injury 'not serious'
Pittsburgh Steelers running back Najee Harris (foot) "should be fine," reports Jordan Schultz of theScore.
Schultz has been told the injury is "not serious" and that the Steelers are hopeful Harris will be able to play Week 2 versus the New England Patriots. Harris dealt with a Lisfranc sprain in his foot during training camp, so this will be something to monitor throughout the week. Jaylen Warren is the favorite to take over as the Steelers' lead back if Harris' injury is worse than it seems.
Harris ran 10 times for 23 yards before exiting, and he caught both of his targets for three yards and a touchdown. Warren played every running back snap after Harris left the game and finished with three carries for seven yards. Chase Claypool led the Steelers with 36 yards on six carries.
- Broncos' Jerry Jeudy (ankle) DNP again on Wednesday November 30th, 2022
- Eagles' Dallas Goedert (shoulder) hoping for Week 15 return November 30th, 2022
- Bengals' Joe Mixon (concussion) expected to practice on Wednesday November 30th, 2022
- Browns' David Njoku (knee) DNP on Wednesday November 30th, 2022
- Update: Packers' Aaron Rodgers (thumb/ribs) expected to play in Week 13 November 30th, 2022
- Jerick McKinnon (hamstring) DNP for Chiefs on Wednesday November 30th, 2022
- Steelers' Jaylen Warren (hamstring) cleared to return, expects to play in Week 13 November 30th, 2022
- Steelers' Najee Harris (abdomen) uncertain for Week 13 November 30th, 2022
- Steelers' Najee Harris (abdominal) will not return Monday night November 28th, 2022
- Jaylen Warren (hamstring) doesn't practice Thursday for Steelers November 24th, 2022
- Steelers rule out Jaylen Warren (hamstring) for remainder of Week 11 November 20th, 2022
- Tomlin: Pittsburgh's Najee Harris 'has knee discomfort' but 'won't affect his game participation' November 15th, 2022