Bengals' Tee Higgins (concussion) limited on Wednesday
Cincinnati Bengals wide receiver Tee Higgins (concussion) was limited on Wednesday ahead of Week 2's game against the Dallas Cowboys.
Higgins has reportedly "cleared the hurdles he needs too at this point" in the concussion protocol and was able to return to a limited practice on Wednesday. His participation in practice early in the week is an excellent sign for his availability in Week 2. Barring any setbacks, Higgins appears to be on track to face Dallas on Sunday.
Higgins caught both of his targets for 27 yards before exiting Week 1's game with a concussion.
- Bucs' Leonard Fournette (hip) expected to play in Week 13 December 5th, 2022
- Rams' John Wolford (neck) a DNP on estimated Monday practice report December 5th, 2022
- Raiders' Josh Jacobs (calf, quad) limited Monday December 5th, 2022
- Mike White to start at quarterback again for Jets in Week 14 December 5th, 2022
- Titans place Treylon Burks in concussion protocol December 5th, 2022
- Seahawks' Ken Walker (foot strain) could play in Week 14 December 5th, 2022
- Hayden Hurst (calf) doubtful for Cincinnati in Week 14 December 5th, 2022
- Bengals' Joe Mixon could clear concussion protocols 'early this week' December 5th, 2022
- Hayden Hurst (calf) will not return for Bengals in Week 13 December 4th, 2022
- Joe Mixon (concussion) inactive in Week 13 for Cincinnati December 4th, 2022
- Bengals' Ja'Marr Chase (hip) officially cleared for Week 13 December 4th, 2022
- Bengals' Joe Mixon (concussion) "highly unlikely" to play in Week 13 December 4th, 2022