Packers' Allen Lazard (ankle) returns to practice on Wednesday
Green Bay Packers wide receiver Allen Lazard (ankle) will practice on Wednesday ahead of Week 2's game against the Chicago Bears on Sunday Night Football.
Lazard is expected to practice on Wednesday, according to Matt LaFleur. Lazard missed Week 1's game with an ankle injury after not practicing at all last week. An appearance at Wednesday's practice is an excellent sign for his availability for Sunday's clash with Chicago. A return to a full practice on either Thursday or Friday would position Lazard to make his 2022 season debut on Sunday night.
The Packers are 9.5-point favorites over the Bears in Week 2. Their implied team total of 26.0 points is the sixth-highest team total on Week 2's 'Sun-Mon' slate, according to numberFire's DFS Heat Map.
- Elijah Mitchell (knee) won't return for 49ers in Week 12 November 27th, 2022
- Jets' Michael Carter (ankle) doubtful to return in Week 12 November 27th, 2022
- Allen Robinson (ankle) ruled out for Rams in Week 12 November 27th, 2022
- Deebo Samuel (hamstring) active for 49ers' Week 12 tilt November 27th, 2022
- Tyler Higbee (knee) active for Rams in Week 12 November 27th, 2022
- Bears' Darnell Mooney (ankle) doubtful to return in Week 12 November 27th, 2022
- Packers' Romeo Doubs (ankle) DNP on Wednesday November 23rd, 2022
- Packers' Randall Cobb (ankle) active for Week 11 November 17th, 2022
- Randall Cobb (ankle) expected to play Thursday for Packets November 17th, 2022
- Packers' Romeo Doubs (ankle) out for Week 11 November 16th, 2022
- Green Bay's Randall Cobb (ankle) designated to return from injured reserve November 15th, 2022
- Randall Cobb (ankle) could return for Packers by Thursday November 14th, 2022