Chargers' Keenan Allen (hamstring) out for Week 2 clash with Chiefs
Los Angeles Chargers wide receiver Keenan Allen (hamstring) has been ruled out of Week 2's game against the Kansas City Chiefs.
As expected, following reports earlier in the week, Allen has been downgraded to out and will not play against the Chiefs on Thursday Night Football. Allen is still believed to have avoided a long-term injury and could return for Week 3's game against the Jacksonville Jaguars. With Allen ruled out, Mike Williams, Josh Palmer, and DeAndre Carter will be the Chargers' top receivers. Gerald Everett and Austin Ekeler could see more work in the passing game as well.
Williams' Week 2 projection includes 5.3 receptions, 75.7 yards, 0.56 touchdowns, and 13.6 FanDuel points. His salary is $6,700.
- Seahawks' Ken Walker (ankle) questionable to return in Week 13 December 4th, 2022
- Hayden Hurst (calf) will not return for Bengals in Week 13 December 4th, 2022
- 49ers' Jimmy Garoppolo (ankle) will not return in Week 13 December 4th, 2022
- Harbaugh: Ravens' Lamar Jackson (knee) expected to return this season December 4th, 2022
- 49ers' Jimmy Garoppolo (ankle) questionable to return in Week 13; Brock Purdy in at quarterback December 4th, 2022
- Heat's Gabe Vincent (knee) questionable for Monday December 4th, 2022
- Mike Williams (ankle) out for Chargers' Week 13 contest versus Raiders December 2nd, 2022
- Mike Williams (ankle) making progress for Chargers November 30th, 2022
- Gerald Everett (groin) not listed on Chargers' Week 12 injuy report November 25th, 2022
- Mike Williams (ankle) out for Chargers' Week 12 matchup November 25th, 2022
- Chargers' Mike Williams (ankle) DNP on Thursday November 24th, 2022
- Mike Williams (ankle) absent for Chargers' Wednesday session November 24th, 2022