Pittsburgh' Najee Harris (foot) limited during Wednesday's practice
Pittsburgh Steelers running back Najee Harris (foot) was a limited participant on Wednesday.
After a limited session on Wednesday, Harris believes he will be good to go for Week Two's contest against the New England Patriots. ""It's good," said Harris when asked about his injury. "Football happened. Stuff happen, I'm good. It's part of the sport. It's a little injury. I got hurt plenty of times. It's good." Expect Harris to operate as the Steelers' starter against a New England run defense rated ninth by numberFire's power rankings if he can continue his practice participation.
Harris' current projection includes 18.0 rushing attempts for 75.7 yards and 3.6 receptions for 24.1 yards. With a 15.2 fantasy projection, the Steelers' running back is rated as our RB7.
- Ravens' Lamar Jackson (quad) limited on Wednesday November 30th, 2022
- Raheem Mostert (knee) limited Wednesday for Dolphins November 30th, 2022
- Eagles' DeVonta Smith (groin) limited on Wednesday November 30th, 2022
- J.K. Dobbins (knee) returns to Ravens practice Wednesday November 30th, 2022
- Travis Etienne (foot) limited in Jaguars' Wednesday practice November 30th, 2022
- Romeo Doubs (ankle) returns to Packers practice Wednesday November 30th, 2022
- Najee Harris (oblique) sits out Steelers practice Wednesday November 30th, 2022
- Steelers' Jaylen Warren (hamstring) cleared to return, expects to play in Week 13 November 30th, 2022
- Steelers' Najee Harris (abdomen) uncertain for Week 13 November 30th, 2022
- Steelers' Najee Harris (abdominal) will not return Monday night November 28th, 2022
- Jaylen Warren (hamstring) doesn't practice Thursday for Steelers November 24th, 2022
- Steelers rule out Jaylen Warren (hamstring) for remainder of Week 11 November 20th, 2022