Steelers' Najee Harris (foot) upgraded to full on Thursday
Pittsburgh Steelers running back Najee Harris (foot) was a full participant at practice on Thursday ahead of Week 2's game against the New England Patriots.
Harris was upgraded to a full participant on Thursday after opening the week with a limited practice on Wednesday. Harris has said all along that he would be good to go for Week 2, and this upgrade supports that. Barring a setback on Friday, expect Harris to be active against the Patriots on Sunday.
Harris' Week 2 projection includes 75.7 rushing yards, 25.1 receiving yards, 0.57 touchdowns, and 15.4 FanDuel points. His salary is $7,200.
- Packers' Jayden Reed (chest) limited during Thursday practice session December 7th, 2023
- A.J. Dillon (groin) limited for Packers Thursday December 7th, 2023
- Seattle's Kenneth Walker (oblique) limited on Thursday December 7th, 2023
- Seahawks' Zach Charbonnet (knee) limited on Thursday December 7th, 2023
- Rams' Puka Nacua (shoulder) logs full practice on Thursday December 7th, 2023
- Patriots' JuJu Smith-Schuster (ankle) available for Week 14 December 7th, 2023
- Steelers' Najee Harris (knee) active for Week 14 December 7th, 2023
- Najee Harris (knee) expected to play Thursday for Steelers December 7th, 2023
- Pittsburgh's Najee Harris (knee) questionable in Week 14 December 6th, 2023
- Pittsburgh's Najee Harris (knee) DNP on Tuesday December 5th, 2023
- Mitchell Trubisky starting Week 13 for Steelers on Thursday December 4th, 2023
- Steelers' Kenny Pickett (ankle) expected to return this season December 4th, 2023