Alec Pierce (concussion) ruled out for Colts' Week 2 matchup versus Jaguars
Indianapolis Colts wide receiver Alec Pierce (concussion) will not play in Week Two's contest against the Jacksonville Jaguars.
Pierce will sit on Sunday after the Colts' rookie wideout was unable to clear concussion protocol. Expect Parris Campbell to play an increased role against a Jaguars' pass defense rated 28th per numberFire's power rankings.
Campbell's current Week Two projection includes 3.0 receptions for 34.9 yards on 4.7 targets.
- Mike White to start at quarterback again for Jets in Week 14 December 5th, 2022
- Titans place Treylon Burks in concussion protocol December 5th, 2022
- Hayden Hurst (calf) doubtful for Cincinnati in Week 14 December 5th, 2022
- Bengals' Joe Mixon could clear concussion protocols 'early this week' December 5th, 2022
- Seahawks' Ken Walker (foot strain) could play in Week 14 December 5th, 2022
- Seahawks' DeeJay Dallas dealing with high ankle sprain December 5th, 2022
- Colts return to Matt Ryan in Week 10; Sam Ehlinger to the bench November 13th, 2022
- Jonathan Taylor (ankle) not listed on Colts' Week 10 injury report November 11th, 2022
- Deon Jackson (knee) out for Colts' Week 10 matchup versus Raiders November 11th, 2022
- Colts' Deon Jackson sidelined by knee injury November 10th, 2022
- Jonathan Taylor (ankle) upgraded to full practice for Colts November 10th, 2022
- Colts' Jonathan Taylor (ankle) practicing on Wednesday November 9th, 2022