Mike Evans (calf) practicing Friday for Buccaneers
Tampa Bay Buccaneers wide receiver Mike Evans (calf) returned to practice on Friday.
Evans was limited on Wednesday and then sat out Thursday, but Friday's return should put him on track to play in Sunday's Week 2 game against the New Orleans Saints. Julio Jones (knee) also returned to practice on Friday while Chris Godwin (hamstring) remained out. Evans hauled in 5 catches (7 targets) for 71 yards and a touchdown in the Buccaneers' opener, but he will have a tougher matchup in Week 2 against Marshon Lattimore.
Evans has an $8,300 salary on FanDuel and numberFire has him at WR7 in our weekly fantasy rankings. He is projected for 8.8 targets, 5.6 receptions, and 72.1 yards.
- 49ers' Jimmy Garoppolo breaks foot in Week 13, out for season December 4th, 2022
- Michael Gallup (illness) will play Sunday in Week 13 for Dallas December 4th, 2022
- Kenneth Walker (ankle) will not return Sunday for Seahawks in Week 13 December 4th, 2022
- Jaylen Waddle (leg) questionable to return for Miami in Week 13 December 4th, 2022
- Seahawks' Ken Walker (ankle) questionable to return in Week 13 December 4th, 2022
- Hayden Hurst (calf) will not return for Bengals in Week 13 December 4th, 2022
- Cameron Brate (illness) listed as questionable on Buccaneers' Week 13 injury report December 3rd, 2022
- Russell Gage (hamstring) questionable for Tampa Bay's Week 13 matchup against Saints December 3rd, 2022
- Tampa Bay's Leonard Fournette (hip) questionable in Week 13 December 3rd, 2022
- Tampa Bay's Leonard Fournette (hip) fully practices on Friday December 2nd, 2022
- Leonard Fournette (hip) logs full Buccaneers practice December 1st, 2022
- Leonard Fournette (hip) active at Buccaneers practice Thursday December 1st, 2022