Mike Evans (calf) expected to play for Bucs' Week 2 contest
Tampa Bay Buccaneers wideout Mike Evans (calf) is expected to play in the team's Week 2 game against the New Orleans Saints.
The Bucs' receiver group is already pretty banged up, but Evans does appear to be the most likely to suit up against the Saints with Chris Godwin (hamstring) sidelined and Julio Jones (knee) trending downwards. Evans could be in for a big game as Brady's top target, even if he draws what has historically been a tough matchup for him against Saints corner Marshon Lattimore.
Evans has a $8,300 salary on FanDuel and is projected to score 13.4 fantasy points in this afternoon's game against the Saints.
- John Wolford (neck) officially starting for Rams in Week 14; Baker Mayfield expected to see time December 8th, 2022
- John Wolford (neck) in line to start Thursday for Rams December 8th, 2022
- Tyreek Hill (illness) DNP for Dolphins on Thursday December 8th, 2022
- Dolphins' Jaylen Waddle (leg) upgraded to full practice on Thursday December 8th, 2022
- Kenneth Walker (foot) sits out Seahawks practice again December 8th, 2022
- Rams' Brandon Powell (illness) active Thursday for Week 14 December 8th, 2022
- Buccaneers' Leonard Fournette (foot) limited on Thursday December 8th, 2022
- Cameron Brate (illness) logs full Buccaneers practice Wednesday December 7th, 2022
- Bucs rule out Cameron Brate (illness) for Week 13 December 5th, 2022
- Bucs' Leonard Fournette (hip) active for Week 13 December 5th, 2022
- Bucs' Leonard Fournette (hip) expected to play in Week 13 December 5th, 2022
- Cameron Brate (illness) listed as questionable on Buccaneers' Week 13 injury report December 3rd, 2022