James Conner (ankle) questionable to return in Week 2 for Cardinals
Arizona Cardinals running back James Conner is considered questionable to return Sunday in the team's Week 2 game against the Las Vegas Raiders.
Conner left the field to get his ankle checked out by trainers in the third quarter. Now, the team has deemed him questionable to return for the rest of the game. Down 20-0, the Cardinals need a spark, and now that will have to come from elsewhere. Eno Benjamin and Darrel Williams will pick up the slack in the backfield.
Before exiting, Conner had 7 carries for 25 yards. He also had 2 catches on 4 targets for 26 yards.
- Schefter: Baltimore's Lamar Jackson (knee) diagnosed with sprained PCL December 6th, 2022
- Saints rule out Marshon Lattimore (abdomen) for Week 13 game December 5th, 2022
- Bucs rule out Cameron Brate (illness) for Week 13 December 5th, 2022
- Bucs' Leonard Fournette (hip) active for Week 13 December 5th, 2022
- Broncos' Courtland Sutton (hamstring) day-to-day ahead of Week 14 December 5th, 2022
- Bucs' Leonard Fournette (hip) expected to play in Week 13 December 5th, 2022
- Greg Dortch (thumb) out for Cardinals in Week 12 November 27th, 2022
- Greg Dortch (thumb) unlikely to play in Cardinals' Week 12 game November 27th, 2022
- Cardinals activate Marquise Brown (foot) off injured reserve, eligible to play in Week 12 November 26th, 2022
- Arizona's Rondale Moore (groin) out in Week 12 November 25th, 2022
- Kingsbury: Arizona's Kyler Murray (hamstring) will play in Week 12 November 25th, 2022
- Cardinals' Kyler Murray (hamstring) logs full practice on Wednesday November 23rd, 2022