Garrett Wilson 'excited' about Jets following comeback victory
New York Jets wide receiver Garrett Wilson caught 8 passes for 102 yards and 2 touchdowns in the team's upset victory over the Cleveland Browns.
Wilson was mostly quiet in his NFL debut, but broke out in a big way in Week 2. He appears to be a favorite target of Joe Flacco's, and has already flashed an ability to get open at the NFL level. Despite entering the season behind Elijah Moore and Corey Davis, Wilson appears to be on his way to establishing himself as the team's top target.
Wilson saw his snaps jump from just 49% in Week 1 up to 61% in Week 2, and his week-winning production against the Browns should lead to even more opportunities in Week 3. The Jets will face a tougher matchup next week with the Cincinnati Bengals, who have yet to allow a 100-yard receiver this season. Still, it will be hard for the Jets to hold Wilson back anymore after his Week 2 breakout.
- Ravens' Lamar Jackson (quad) limited on Wednesday November 30th, 2022
- Raheem Mostert (knee) limited Wednesday for Dolphins November 30th, 2022
- Eagles' DeVonta Smith (groin) limited on Wednesday November 30th, 2022
- J.K. Dobbins (knee) returns to Ravens practice Wednesday November 30th, 2022
- Travis Etienne (foot) limited in Jaguars' Wednesday practice November 30th, 2022
- Romeo Doubs (ankle) returns to Packers practice Wednesday November 30th, 2022
- Jets' Michael Carter (ankle) DNP on Wednesday November 30th, 2022
- Jets' Michael Carter (ankle) doubtful to return in Week 12 November 27th, 2022
- James Robinson a healthy scratch for Jets in Week 12 November 27th, 2022
- Jets' Corey Davis (knee) logs full practice on Wednesday November 23rd, 2022
- Mike White to take over for Jets Week 12 November 23rd, 2022
- Jets benching Zach Wilson versus Bears November 23rd, 2022