Bears' Justin Fields rushes for touchdown in Week 2 loss to Packers
Chicago Bears quarterback Justin Fields completed 7 of 11 attempts for 70 yards and 1 interception with 8 carries for 20 rushing yards and a rushing touchdown in Week 2's 10-27 loss to the Green Bay Packers.
Through two weeks, Fields has attempted just 28 passes, with the Bears opting for an extremely run-heavy approach against the San Francisco 49ers and the Green Bay Packers. While Fields' passing volume is troubling, he is a key part of the Bears' ground game, with 19 carries for 48 yards and a touchdown so far this season. After back-to-back games as underdogs, Fields and the Bears enter Week 3 as 2.5-point favorites over the Houston Texans, providing the sophomore with a chance to bounce back.
Fields Week 3 projection includes 191.0 passing yards, 1.15 passing touchdowns, 0.64 interceptions, 40.8 rushing yards, 0.44 rushing touchdowns, and 17.4 FanDuel points. His salary is $7,000, and he is the QB11 in numberFire's Week 3 projections.
- Ravens' Lamar Jackson (quad) limited on Wednesday November 30th, 2022
- Raheem Mostert (knee) limited Wednesday for Dolphins November 30th, 2022
- Eagles' DeVonta Smith (groin) limited on Wednesday November 30th, 2022
- J.K. Dobbins (knee) returns to Ravens practice Wednesday November 30th, 2022
- Travis Etienne (foot) limited in Jaguars' Wednesday practice November 30th, 2022
- Romeo Doubs (ankle) returns to Packers practice Wednesday November 30th, 2022
- Bears' Justin Fields (shoulder) limited on Wednesday November 30th, 2022
- Bears place Darnell Mooney (ankle) on injured reserve, will miss remainder of season November 29th, 2022
- Bears' Darnell Mooney (ankle) will not return this season November 28th, 2022
- Bears' Darnell Mooney (ankle) doubtful to return in Week 12 November 27th, 2022
- Bears reverse course, Trevor Siemian (oblique) to start at quarterback for Week 12 November 27th, 2022
- Nathan Peterman starting for Bears in Week 12; Trevor Siemian (oblique) scratched November 27th, 2022