Cowboys' Michael Gallup (knee) "on track" for Week 3 clash with Giants
Dallas Cowboys wide receiver Michael Gallup (knee) is on track to be active for Week 3's game against the New York Giants, according to The Star Telegram's Clarence Hill Jr.
Gallup is expected to take a "full slate of reps" in practice this week, according to Mike McCarthy. Doing so would put him on track to make his season debut against the Giants on Monday Night Football. It remains to be seen how large a role Gallup would play in his first game action since last season's ACL injury, but the Cowboys' passing game options are incredibly thin behind CeeDee Lamb.
Gallup's Week 3 projection includes 3.5 receptions, 43.6 yards, 0.22 touchdowns, and 7.5 FanDuel points. His salary is $5,500.
- Broncos' Courtland Sutton (hamstring) day-to-day ahead of Week 14 December 5th, 2022
- Bucs' Leonard Fournette (hip) expected to play in Week 13 December 5th, 2022
- Rams' John Wolford (neck) a DNP on estimated Monday practice report December 5th, 2022
- Raiders' Josh Jacobs (calf, quad) limited Monday December 5th, 2022
- Mike White to start at quarterback again for Jets in Week 14 December 5th, 2022
- Titans place Treylon Burks in concussion protocol December 5th, 2022
- Michael Gallup (illness) will play Sunday in Week 13 for Dallas December 4th, 2022
- Michael Gallup (illness) expected to play in Cowboys' Week 13 game December 4th, 2022
- Michael Gallup (illness) questionable for Cowboys' Week 13 contest December 2nd, 2022
- Cowboys' Ezekiel Elliott (knee) will play in Week 11, but behind Tony Pollard November 20th, 2022
- Cowboys' Ezekiel Elliott (knee) questionable for Week 11, expected to play against Vikings November 18th, 2022
- McCarthy: Cowboys' Ezekiel Elliott (knee) expected to play in Week 11 November 18th, 2022