Arizona's James Conner (ankle) DNP on Wednesday
Arizona Cardinals running back James Conner (ankle) was a non-participant on Wednesday.
Despite earlier reports about Conner's participation in the beginning of Wednesday's practice, the Cardinals' running back was labeled as a DNP. Expect Darrel Williams and Eno Benjamin to share Arizona's backfield touches versus a Los Angeles Rams' defense ranked third in FanDuel points (9.2) allowed per game to running backs this season if Conner is ruled out.
Conner's current projection includes 15.0 rushing attempts for 61.6 yards and 2.3 receptions for 17.9 yards.
- Raiders' Josh Jacobs (calf) limited on Thursday December 1st, 2022
- Patriots' Jakobi Meyers (shoulder) active for Week 13 December 1st, 2022
- Bengals' Ja'Marr Chase (hip) limited again on Thursday December 1st, 2022
- Browns' David Njoku (knee) DNP again on Thursday December 1st, 2022
- 49ers' Christian McCaffrey (knee) back at practice on Thursday December 1st, 2022
- 49ers' Deebo Samuel (quad) DNP on Thursday December 1st, 2022
- Greg Dortch (thumb) out for Cardinals in Week 12 November 27th, 2022
- Greg Dortch (thumb) unlikely to play in Cardinals' Week 12 game November 27th, 2022
- Cardinals activate Marquise Brown (foot) off injured reserve, eligible to play in Week 12 November 26th, 2022
- Arizona's Rondale Moore (groin) out in Week 12 November 25th, 2022
- Kingsbury: Arizona's Kyler Murray (hamstring) will play in Week 12 November 25th, 2022
- Cardinals' Kyler Murray (hamstring) logs full practice on Wednesday November 23rd, 2022