D'Andre Swift (ankle) returns to Lions' practice on Thursday
Detroit Lions running back D'Andre Swift (ankle) was a limited participant on Thursday.
Swift appears on track to play in Week Three's contest against the Minnesota Vikings after he followed Wednesday's missed practice with a limited session. In a matchup against a Vikings' defense ranked 17th (20.9) in FanDuel points allowed per game to running backs, our models project Swift to score 13.4 FanDuel points.
Swift's current projection includes 10.1 rushing attempts for 45.2 yards and 3.9 receptions for 30.2 yards.
- 49ers' Jimmy Garoppolo breaks foot in Week 13, out for season December 4th, 2022
- Michael Gallup (illness) will play Sunday in Week 13 for Dallas December 4th, 2022
- Kenneth Walker (ankle) will not return Sunday for Seahawks in Week 13 December 4th, 2022
- Jaylen Waddle (leg) questionable to return for Miami in Week 13 December 4th, 2022
- Seahawks' Ken Walker (ankle) questionable to return in Week 13 December 4th, 2022
- Hayden Hurst (calf) will not return for Bengals in Week 13 December 4th, 2022
- Lions' Jameson Williams (ACL) to make season debut in Week 13 December 4th, 2022
- Lions reportedly activate Jameson Williams (knee) off injured reserve, eligible to play in Week 13 December 3rd, 2022
- Jameson Williams (ACL) unlikely to debut for Lions in Week 13 November 28th, 2022
- Detroit's Josh Reynolds (back) active for Week 12's game versus Bills November 24th, 2022
- Rapoport: 'there is a good chance' Jameson Williams (knee) will be activated for Detroit's Week 13 matchup versus Jaguars November 24th, 2022
- Josh Reynolds (back) questionable for Lions on Thanksgiving November 23rd, 2022