Jets' Corey Davis (knee) limited on Thursday
New York Jets wide receiver Corey Davis (knee) was limited at practice on Thursday ahead of Week 3's game against the Cincinnati Bengals.
Davis was added to the injury report on Thursday with a knee issue. According to ESPN's Rich Cimini, Davis seemed okay despite the limited session. Friday's practice report and game status will provide more information. If Davis were to miss Sunday's game, Elijah Moore and Garrett Wilson could see more volume against the Bengals.
numberFire's models project Davis for 6.7 FanDuel points in Week 3. His salary is $5,800.
- 49ers place Elijah Mitchell (knee) on injured reserve on Saturday December 3rd, 2022
- Lions reportedly activate Jameson Williams (knee) off injured reserve, eligible to play in Week 13 December 3rd, 2022
- Cameron Brate (illness) listed as questionable on Buccaneers' Week 13 injury report December 3rd, 2022
- Russell Gage (hamstring) questionable for Tampa Bay's Week 13 matchup against Saints December 3rd, 2022
- Tampa Bay's Leonard Fournette (hip) questionable in Week 13 December 3rd, 2022
- Juwan Johnson (ankle) ruled out for Saints' Week 13 matchup December 3rd, 2022
- Michael Carter (ankle) doubtful for Jets in Week 13 December 2nd, 2022
- Michael Carter (ankle) missing again from Jets practice December 1st, 2022
- Jets' Michael Carter (ankle) DNP on Wednesday November 30th, 2022
- Jets' Michael Carter (ankle) doubtful to return in Week 12 November 27th, 2022
- James Robinson a healthy scratch for Jets in Week 12 November 27th, 2022
- Jets' Corey Davis (knee) logs full practice on Wednesday November 23rd, 2022