Jerry Jeudy (shoudler/ribs) absent again for Denver on Thursday
Denver Broncos wide receiver Jerry Jeudy (shoulder/ribs) did not practice on Thursday.
After two straight missed practices, Jeudy's Week Three status is heading towards doubtful. Expect Courtland Sutton to play an alpha role against a San Francisco 49ers' defense ranked fourth (22.9) in FanDuel points allowed per game if Jeudy is ruled out.
Sutton's current projection includes 5.2 receptions for 72.0 yards on 8.6 targets.
- Dak Prescott (thumb) reportedly out for Cowboys again Week 5 October 4th, 2022
- Jonathan Taylor (ankle) still sidelined Tuesday for Colts October 4th, 2022
- Bills' Jamison Crowder (ankle) out indefinitely October 3rd, 2022
- Commanders' Jahan Dotson (hamstring) could miss multiple weeks October 3rd, 2022
- Falcons' Tyler Allgeier set for lead work in light of Cordarrelle Patterson injury October 3rd, 2022
- Bucs' Rachaad White sees himself as part of a 'one-two punch' October 3rd, 2022
- Melvin Gordon (neck) to 'carry load' for Broncos October 4th, 2022
- Broncos sign running back Latavius Murray ahead of Week 5 October 3rd, 2022
- Broncos' Mike Boone climbing up depth chart ahead of Week 5 October 3rd, 2022
- Broncos' Russell Wilson (shoulder) limited Monday October 3rd, 2022
- Mike Boone now thrust into Broncos' RB2 role after Javonte Williams injury October 3rd, 2022
- Broncos' Melvin Gordon (neck) a limited participant in Monday practice October 3rd, 2022