D'Andre Swift (ankle) questionable in Week 3 for Detroit
Detroit Lions running back D'Andre Swift is considered questionable to play Sunday in the team's game against the Minnesota Vikings.
Swift missed practice Wednesday due to an ankle injury, but he was able to get in limited sessions the following two days. The consensus is that he'll be able to give things a go on Sunday in the divisional matchup, but it's worth keeping an eye on the situation as it develops.
Our models project Swift for 45.5 rushing yards, 30.2 receiving yards, 0.6 total touchdowns and 13.3 FanDuel points.
- 49ers' Jimmy Garoppolo breaks foot in Week 13, out for season December 4th, 2022
- Michael Gallup (illness) will play Sunday in Week 13 for Dallas December 4th, 2022
- Kenneth Walker (ankle) will not return Sunday for Seahawks in Week 13 December 4th, 2022
- Jaylen Waddle (leg) questionable to return for Miami in Week 13 December 4th, 2022
- Seahawks' Ken Walker (ankle) questionable to return in Week 13 December 4th, 2022
- Hayden Hurst (calf) will not return for Bengals in Week 13 December 4th, 2022
- Lions' Jameson Williams (ACL) to make season debut in Week 13 December 4th, 2022
- Lions reportedly activate Jameson Williams (knee) off injured reserve, eligible to play in Week 13 December 3rd, 2022
- Jameson Williams (ACL) unlikely to debut for Lions in Week 13 November 28th, 2022
- Detroit's Josh Reynolds (back) active for Week 12's game versus Bills November 24th, 2022
- Rapoport: 'there is a good chance' Jameson Williams (knee) will be activated for Detroit's Week 13 matchup versus Jaguars November 24th, 2022
- Josh Reynolds (back) questionable for Lions on Thanksgiving November 23rd, 2022