D'Andre Swift (ankle) will play in Lions' Week 3 game
Detroit Lions running back D'Andre Swift (ankle) will play in the team's Week 3 game against the Minnesota Vikings.
Swift picked up an ankle injury in Week 1, but was able to play through it so far. He'll suit up this week against the Vikings and is expected to see an increased workload according to Tom Pelissero.
Swift has looked like one of the most explosive backs in the league this season, even with his ankle injury. While he does share goal-line work with teammate Jamaal Williams, he is still projected to score 13.2 fantasy points against the Vikings. He has an $8,000 salary on FanDuel.
- Kenny Golladay (illness) questionable to play in Giants' Week 13 matchup December 3rd, 2022
- 49ers' Deebo Samuel (quad) questionable for Week 13 December 2nd, 2022
- Raiders list Josh Jacobs (calf) as questionable in Week 13 December 2nd, 2022
- Michael Gallup (illness) questionable for Cowboys' Week 13 contest December 2nd, 2022
- Packers list Romeo Doubs (ankle) as questionable in Week 13 December 2nd, 2022
- Treylon Burks (illness) not listed on Titans' Week 13 injury report December 2nd, 2022
- Jameson Williams (ACL) unlikely to debut for Lions in Week 13 November 28th, 2022
- Detroit's Josh Reynolds (back) active for Week 12's game versus Bills November 24th, 2022
- Rapoport: 'there is a good chance' Jameson Williams (knee) will be activated for Detroit's Week 13 matchup versus Jaguars November 24th, 2022
- Josh Reynolds (back) questionable for Lions on Thanksgiving November 23rd, 2022
- D'Andre Swift (ankle/shoulder) practicing in full for Lions November 22nd, 2022
- Lions' Jameson Williams (ACL) to begin practicing Monday November 21st, 2022