Raiders' Josh Jacobs (illness) cleared to play in Week 3
Las Vegas Raiders running back Josh Jacobs (illness) will play in Sunday's Week 3 game against the Tennessee Titans.
Jacobs was too sick to travel with the team this week initially, but flew privately to Tennessee once he recovered. He'll suit up against the Titans as the Raiders battle to come back from their disappointing 0-2 start.
Jacobs has a $6,500 salary on FanDuel and carries a 12.5-point projection in numberFire's models. We have him projected for 68.1 rushing yards, .6 rushing touchdowns, and 11.4 receiving yards.
- Brian Robinson Jr. (hamstring) won't return for Commanders in Week 13 December 3rd, 2023
- Update: Texans' Tank Dell (ankle) will not return in Week 13 December 3rd, 2023
- Update: Rhamondre Stevenson (ankle) won't return for Patriots in Week 13 December 3rd, 2023
- Chris Godwin (neck) active for Bucs in Week 13 December 3rd, 2023
- Update: Steelers' Kenny Pickett (ankle) questionable to return December 3rd, 2023
- Steelers' Kenny Pickett helped to sidelines in Week 13; Mitchell Trubisky in at quarterback December 3rd, 2023
- Aidan O'Connell will be Raiders starting quarterback moving forward November 1st, 2023
- Raiders' Jimmy Garoppolo loses job to Aidan O'Connell November 1st, 2023
- Jimmy Garoppolo expected to be replaced as Raiders starter November 1st, 2023
- Aidan O'Connell likely starting for Raiders Week 9 over Jimmy Garoppolo November 1st, 2023
- Jimmy Garoppolo (back) will start for Raiders in Week 8 October 28th, 2023
- Raiders' Jimmy Garoppolo (back) logs full practice on Friday October 27th, 2023