Jets' Garrett Wilson (ribs) questionable to return in Week 3
New York Jets receiver Garrett Wilson (ribs) is questionable to return to the team's Week 3 game against the Cincinnati Bengals.
Wilson took a massive hit from Bengals safety Jessie Bates as he attempted to catch a hospital pass from quarterback Joe Flacoo, and was down on the ground in pain for some time. He's questionable to return to Sunday's game.
Wilson was already off to a strong start after his Week 2 explosion, catching 4 passes for 46 yards in the first half.
- John Wolford (neck) officially starting for Rams in Week 14; Baker Mayfield expected to see time December 8th, 2022
- John Wolford (neck) in line to start Thursday for Rams December 8th, 2022
- Tyreek Hill (illness) DNP for Dolphins on Thursday December 8th, 2022
- Dolphins' Jaylen Waddle (leg) upgraded to full practice on Thursday December 8th, 2022
- Kenneth Walker (foot) sits out Seahawks practice again December 8th, 2022
- Rams' Brandon Powell (illness) active Thursday for Week 14 December 8th, 2022
- Michael Carter (ankle) not on Jets injury report December 7th, 2022
- Corey Davis (illness) missing Jets' first Week 14 practice December 7th, 2022
- Michael Carter (ankle) practicing for Jets in full December 7th, 2022
- Mike White to start at quarterback again for Jets in Week 14 December 5th, 2022
- Jets' Michael Carter (ankle) officially out against Vikings in Week 13 December 4th, 2022
- Michael Carter (ankle) doubtful for Jets in Week 13 December 2nd, 2022