James Conner (ankle) active in Week 3 for Arizona
Arizona Cardinals running back James Conner will play Sunday in the team's Week 3 game against the Los Angeles Rams.
Conner left Week 2's win early due to an ankle injury. Despite being held back in practice throughout the week, he has received the green light to play versus Aaron Donald and Co. - though there could be a snaps limit. Eno Benjamin and Darrel Williams might still see sizable roles if Conner isn't 100 percent.
Our models proejct Conner for 61.2 rushing yards, 19.0 receiving yards, 0.7 total touchdowns and 13.3 FanDuel points.
- Ravens' Lamar Jackson (quad) limited on Wednesday November 30th, 2022
- Raheem Mostert (knee) limited Wednesday for Dolphins November 30th, 2022
- Eagles' DeVonta Smith (groin) limited on Wednesday November 30th, 2022
- J.K. Dobbins (knee) returns to Ravens practice Wednesday November 30th, 2022
- Travis Etienne (foot) limited in Jaguars' Wednesday practice November 30th, 2022
- Romeo Doubs (ankle) returns to Packers practice Wednesday November 30th, 2022
- Greg Dortch (thumb) out for Cardinals in Week 12 November 27th, 2022
- Greg Dortch (thumb) unlikely to play in Cardinals' Week 12 game November 27th, 2022
- Cardinals activate Marquise Brown (foot) off injured reserve, eligible to play in Week 12 November 26th, 2022
- Arizona's Rondale Moore (groin) out in Week 12 November 25th, 2022
- Kingsbury: Arizona's Kyler Murray (hamstring) will play in Week 12 November 25th, 2022
- Cardinals' Kyler Murray (hamstring) logs full practice on Wednesday November 23rd, 2022