Vikings' Dalvin Cook (shoulder) will not return in Week 3
The Minnesota Vikings have ruled out Dalvin Cook (shoulder) for the remainder of Sunday's Week 3 game against the Detroit Lions.
Cook aggravated the shoulder injury he has been dealing with dating back to his college days, and will not return to Sunday's game against the Lions. He has played through the injury in previous seasons, though his name will still be one to watch for on injury reports this week.
Cook rushed 17 times for 97 yards and a touchdown in Week 3. Alexander Mattison has taken over the every-down role in Cook's previous absences.
- Steelers' Najee Harris (abdominal) will not return Monday night November 28th, 2022
- Update: Patriots' Damien Harris (thigh) now week-to-week, unlikely to play in Week 13 November 28th, 2022
- 49ers' Elijah Mitchell (knee) to miss 6-8 weeks November 28th, 2022
- Rams' Aaron Donald dealing with high ankle sprain November 28th, 2022
- Pelissero: Melvin Gordon expected to sign with Chiefs November 28th, 2022
- Jakobi Meyers (shoulder) limited on Patriots' estimated Monday injury report November 28th, 2022
- Minnesota's Justin Jefferson (toe) available for Week 11's matchup versus Dallas November 18th, 2022
- Minnesota's Justin Jefferson (toe) limited again on Thursday November 17th, 2022
- Justin Jefferson (toe) limited in Minnesota's Wednesday practice November 16th, 2022
- Vikings' T.J. Hockenson to 'play a lot' in Week 9 November 6th, 2022
- Vikings' Irv Smith Jr. (ankle) expected to miss 8-10 weeks November 1st, 2022
- Vikings acquire T.J. Hockenson from Lions for picks November 1st, 2022