Jets' Zach Wilson (knee) cleared to play, will start Week 4
New York Jets quarterback Zach Wilson (knee) will start Week 4's game against the Pittsburgh Steelers, according to ESPN's Adam Schefter.
Wilson has been medically cleared to play and is expected to start Week 4's clash with the Steelers, barring a setback. Wilson missed the first three games of the season due to a knee injury he suffered in the preseason. Joe Flacco will move to the bench with Wilson back under center.
Wilson's Week 4 projection includes 210.7 yards, 1.15 touchdowns, 0.75 interceptions, and 13.8 FanDuel points.
- Schefter: San Francisco's Jimmy Garoppolo (foot) reportedly does not need surgery, could return in 7-8 weeks December 6th, 2022
- Rams claim quarterback Baker Mayfield off waivers on Tuesday December 6th, 2022
- Schefter: Baltimore's Lamar Jackson (knee) diagnosed with sprained PCL December 6th, 2022
- Saints rule out Marshon Lattimore (abdomen) for Week 13 game December 5th, 2022
- Bucs rule out Cameron Brate (illness) for Week 13 December 5th, 2022
- Bucs' Leonard Fournette (hip) active for Week 13 December 5th, 2022
- Mike White to start at quarterback again for Jets in Week 14 December 5th, 2022
- Jets' Michael Carter (ankle) officially out against Vikings in Week 13 December 4th, 2022
- Michael Carter (ankle) doubtful for Jets in Week 13 December 2nd, 2022
- Michael Carter (ankle) missing again from Jets practice December 1st, 2022
- Jets' Michael Carter (ankle) DNP on Wednesday November 30th, 2022
- Jets' Michael Carter (ankle) doubtful to return in Week 12 November 27th, 2022