Patriots' Jakobi Meyers (knee) practicing on Wednesday
New England Patriots wide receiver Jakobi Meyers (knee) practiced on Wednesday ahead of Week 4's game against the Green Bay Packers.
Meyers was spotted during the open portion of Wednesday's practice after sitting out Week 3's loss to the Baltimore Ravens. Meyers missed two practices last week before logging a limited session on Friday, so his participation on Wednesday is a good sign that he is ahead of last week. Mac Jones (ankle) was not at practice.
The Patriots are 10.0-point underdogs against the Packers in Week 4. Their implied team total of 15.25 points is the lowest team total on the 'Thu-Mon' slate, according to numberFire's DFS Heat Map.
- 49ers place Elijah Mitchell (knee) on injured reserve on Saturday December 3rd, 2022
- Lions reportedly activate Jameson Williams (knee) off injured reserve, eligible to play in Week 13 December 3rd, 2022
- Cameron Brate (illness) listed as questionable on Buccaneers' Week 13 injury report December 3rd, 2022
- Russell Gage (hamstring) questionable for Tampa Bay's Week 13 matchup against Saints December 3rd, 2022
- Tampa Bay's Leonard Fournette (hip) questionable in Week 13 December 3rd, 2022
- Juwan Johnson (ankle) ruled out for Saints' Week 13 matchup December 3rd, 2022
- Patriots' Jakobi Meyers (shoulder) active for Week 13 December 1st, 2022
- Patriots list Jakobi Meyers (shoulder) as questionable for Week 13's matchup versus Bills November 30th, 2022
- Patriots' Damien Harris (thigh) out for Week 13 November 30th, 2022
- New England's Damien Harris (thigh) absent for Tuesday's practice November 29th, 2022
- Update: Patriots' Damien Harris (thigh) now week-to-week, unlikely to play in Week 13 November 28th, 2022
- Jakobi Meyers (shoulder) limited on Patriots' estimated Monday injury report November 28th, 2022