Vikings' Dalvin Cook (shoulder) DNP on Wednesday
Minnesota Vikings running back Dalvin Cook (shoulder) did not practice on Wednesday ahead of Week 4's game against the New Orleans Saints in London.
Cook dislocated his shoulder in Week 3's win over the Detroit Lions and was absent from practice to open Week 4 on Wednesday. He is considered day-to-day and Minnesota plans to get him some work in at least walk-thrus before deciding on his status. Alexander Mattison would step into the lead role in the Vikings backfield if Cook is ruled out.
Cook's current Week 4 projection includes 77.8 rushing yards, 0.68 total touchdowns, and 15.3 FanDuel points. His salary is $8,000.
- Falcons benching Marcus Mariota for Desmond Ridder December 8th, 2022
- Chargers' Mike Williams (ankle) upgraded to full practice on Thursday December 8th, 2022
- Browns' David Njoku (knee) limited again on Thursday December 8th, 2022
- Diontae Johnson (hip) downgraded at Steelers practice December 8th, 2022
- Broncos' Courtland Sutton (hamstring) DNP on Thursday December 8th, 2022
- Browns' Amari Cooper (hip) limited on Thursday December 8th, 2022
- Minnesota's Justin Jefferson (toe) available for Week 11's matchup versus Dallas November 18th, 2022
- Minnesota's Justin Jefferson (toe) limited again on Thursday November 17th, 2022
- Justin Jefferson (toe) limited in Minnesota's Wednesday practice November 16th, 2022
- Vikings' T.J. Hockenson to 'play a lot' in Week 9 November 6th, 2022
- Vikings' Irv Smith Jr. (ankle) expected to miss 8-10 weeks November 1st, 2022
- Vikings acquire T.J. Hockenson from Lions for picks November 1st, 2022