Bears' David Montgomery (ankle, knee) DNP on Wednesday
Chicago Bears running back David Montgomery (ankle, knee) did not practice on Wednesday ahead of Week 4's game against the New York Giants.
Montgomery left Week 3's game early with an ankle injury and will open Week 4 with a missed practice. Montgomery is considered day-to-day, according to the Bears, but will likely need to log at least a limited practice to have a chance of facing the Giants on Sunday. We should get more information as the week progresses. If Montgomery is ruled out, Khalil Herbert should step into the lead back role that saw him produce 29.9 FanDuel points in Week 3.
The Bears are 3.5-point underdogs against the Giants in Week 4. Their implied team total of 18.0 points is the second-lowest team total on the 'Thu-Mon' slate, according to numberFire's DFS Heat Map.
- Kenneth Walker (oblique) officially out Thursday for Seahawks November 30th, 2023
- Broncos' Jerry Jeudy (groin) limited on Thursday November 30th, 2023
- Texans' Noah Brown (knee) limited again on Thursday November 30th, 2023
- Chargers' Quentin Johnston (ribs, finger) logs another full practice on Thursday November 30th, 2023
- Patriots' Demario Douglas (concussion) DNP again on Thursday November 30th, 2023
- Dallas Goedert (forearm) DNP again Thursday for Eagles November 30th, 2023
- Lions' David Montgomery (foot) logs full practice on Thursday November 30th, 2023
- David Montgomery (foot) limited Wednesday for Lions November 29th, 2023
- David Montgomery (ribs) available for Lions in Week 10 November 10th, 2023
- Lions' David Montgomery (ribs) "on track" for Week 10 clash with Chargers November 9th, 2023
- Detroit's David Montgomery (ribs) full participant in Wednesday's practice November 8th, 2023
- Jahmyr Gibbs to receive "fair share" of Lions' plays moving forward November 7th, 2023