Bears' David Montgomery (ankle, knee) DNP on Wednesday
Chicago Bears running back David Montgomery (ankle, knee) did not practice on Wednesday ahead of Week 4's game against the New York Giants.
Montgomery left Week 3's game early with an ankle injury and will open Week 4 with a missed practice. Montgomery is considered day-to-day, according to the Bears, but will likely need to log at least a limited practice to have a chance of facing the Giants on Sunday. We should get more information as the week progresses. If Montgomery is ruled out, Khalil Herbert should step into the lead back role that saw him produce 29.9 FanDuel points in Week 3.
The Bears are 3.5-point underdogs against the Giants in Week 4. Their implied team total of 18.0 points is the second-lowest team total on the 'Thu-Mon' slate, according to numberFire's DFS Heat Map.
- Steelers' Najee Harris (abdominal) will not return Monday night November 28th, 2022
- Update: Patriots' Damien Harris (thigh) now week-to-week, unlikely to play in Week 13 November 28th, 2022
- 49ers' Elijah Mitchell (knee) to miss 6-8 weeks November 28th, 2022
- Rams' Aaron Donald dealing with high ankle sprain November 28th, 2022
- Pelissero: Melvin Gordon expected to sign with Chiefs November 28th, 2022
- Jakobi Meyers (shoulder) limited on Patriots' estimated Monday injury report November 28th, 2022
- Bears' Darnell Mooney (ankle) will not return this season November 28th, 2022
- Bears' Darnell Mooney (ankle) doubtful to return in Week 12 November 27th, 2022
- Bears reverse course, Trevor Siemian (oblique) to start at quarterback for Week 12 November 27th, 2022
- Nathan Peterman starting for Bears in Week 12; Trevor Siemian (oblique) scratched November 27th, 2022
- Bears' Justin Fields (shoulder) out for Week 12 November 27th, 2022
- Bears to start Trevor Siemian at quarterback versus Jets in Week 12 November 27th, 2022