Bills' Gabe Davis (ankle) limited on Wednesday
Buffalo Bills wide receiver Gabe Davis (ankle) was limited at practice on Wednesday ahead of Week 4's game against the Baltimore Ravens.
After missing Week 2's game with an ankle injury, Davis returned to action in Week 3, catching 3 of 6 targets for 37 yards. Barring a setback, Davis should be good to go for Sunday's clash with Baltimore. An upgrade to a full practice on Thursday or Friday would be an excellent sign.
Davis' Week 4 projection includes 3.9 receptions, 59.1 yards, 0.41 touchdowns, and 10.3 FanDuel points. His salary is $6,500.
- Rams place Matthew Stafford (neck) on injured reserve December 3rd, 2022
- Broncos activate Mike Boone (ankle) to active roster, eligible to play in Week 13 December 3rd, 2022
- Kenny Golladay (illness) questionable to play in Giants' Week 13 matchup December 3rd, 2022
- 49ers' Deebo Samuel (quad) questionable for Week 13 December 2nd, 2022
- Raiders list Josh Jacobs (calf) as questionable in Week 13 December 2nd, 2022
- Michael Gallup (illness) questionable for Cowboys' Week 13 contest December 2nd, 2022
- Josh Allen (elbow) practicing in full for Bills Monday November 28th, 2022
- Josh Allen (elbow) not listed on Buffalo's Week 11 injury report November 18th, 2022
- Bills' Josh Allen (elbow) limited again on Thursday November 17th, 2022
- Bills' Josh Allen (elbow) limited on Wednesday November 16th, 2022
- Update: Bills' Josh Allen (elbow) warming up ahead of Week 10 clash with Vikings November 13th, 2022
- Bills' Josh Allen (elbow) not spotted on field for pre-game warmups November 13th, 2022