Jaylen Waddle (groin) on track for Dolphins versus Bengals
Miami Dolphins wide receiver Jaylen Waddle (groin) is expected to play on Thursday night against the Cincinnati Bengals, reports Tom Pelissero of NFL Network.
Waddle and Tua Tagovailoa (back/ankle) are both still listed as questionable on the injury report, but as long as things go smoothly during pregame activities, they should be good to go. Waddle has cleared the century mark in back-to-back contests and he has scored three times in as many games this season.
Waddle is the WR10 in numberFire's Week 4 rankings and he has a $13,500 salary on FanDuel's single-game slate. Our models project him for 9.2 targets, 6.2 receptions, and 71.5 yards in the contest. The Bengals are allowing the fourth-fewest FanDuel points per game to the wide receiver position this season.
- Ravens' Lamar Jackson (quad) limited on Wednesday November 30th, 2022
- Eagles' DeVonta Smith (groin) limited on Wednesday November 30th, 2022
- J.K. Dobbins (knee) returns to Ravens practice Wednesday November 30th, 2022
- Travis Etienne (foot) limited in Jaguars' Wednesday practice November 30th, 2022
- Romeo Doubs (ankle) returns to Packers practice Wednesday November 30th, 2022
- Patriots list Jakobi Meyers (shoulder) as questionable for Week 13's matchup versus Bills November 30th, 2022
- Raheem Mostert (knee) limited Wednesday for Dolphins November 30th, 2022
- Dolphins' Raheem Mostert (knee) could return in Week 13 November 30th, 2022
- Dolphins' Raheem Mostert (knee) out for Week 12 November 27th, 2022
- Miami's Raheem Mostert (knee) doubtful in Week 12 November 25th, 2022
- Teddy Bridgewater (knee) will not play in Dolphins' Week 10 game November 13th, 2022
- Jeff Wilson to make Dolphins debut in Week 9 November 6th, 2022