Jaylen Waddle (groin) active for Dolphins in Week 4
Miami Dolphins wide receiver Jaylen Waddle (groin) is available for Week 4's game against the Cincinnati Bengals on Thursday Night Football.
As expected, Waddle has been upgraded from questionable to available and should be good to go against the Bengals on Thursday. Tua Tagovailoa (back, ankle) is also available. Our models expect Waddle to see 9.5 targets in Week 4.
Waddle's Week 4 projection includes 6.4 receptions, 73.2 yards, 0.44 touchdowns, and 13.8 FanDuel points.
- Steelers' Najee Harris (abdominal) will not return Monday night November 28th, 2022
- Update: Patriots' Damien Harris (thigh) now week-to-week, unlikely to play in Week 13 November 28th, 2022
- 49ers' Elijah Mitchell (knee) to miss 6-8 weeks November 28th, 2022
- Rams' Aaron Donald dealing with high ankle sprain November 28th, 2022
- Pelissero: Melvin Gordon expected to sign with Chiefs November 28th, 2022
- Jakobi Meyers (shoulder) limited on Patriots' estimated Monday injury report November 28th, 2022
- Dolphins' Raheem Mostert (knee) out for Week 12 November 27th, 2022
- Miami's Raheem Mostert (knee) doubtful in Week 12 November 25th, 2022
- Teddy Bridgewater (knee) will not play in Dolphins' Week 10 game November 13th, 2022
- Jeff Wilson to make Dolphins debut in Week 9 November 6th, 2022
- Dolphins receive Jeff Wilson from 49ers for fifth-rounder November 1st, 2022
- Broncos add Chase Edmonds to backfield in trade with Dolphins November 1st, 2022