Update: Tua Tagovailoa (head, neck) will not return in Week 4 for Miami
Miami Dolphins quarterback Tua Tagovailoa has been ruled out for the rest of Week 4 against the Cincinnati Bengals.
Tagovailoa hit his head very hard on the ground when taking a sack in the second quarter, prompting a neurological response that locked his arms off. Taking all precautions possible, trainers stabilized his neck and carted him off on a stretcher. It didn't take long for the team to rule him out for the reminder of the game, as Tagovailoa is headed to the hospital for an examination of "head and neck" injuries. Teddy Bridgewater will take over at quarterback.
Before exiting, Tagovailoa was 8-of-14 passing for 110 yards and an interception, posting 3.4 FanDuel points.
- Steelers' Najee Harris (abdominal) will not return Monday night November 28th, 2022
- Update: Patriots' Damien Harris (thigh) now week-to-week, unlikely to play in Week 13 November 28th, 2022
- 49ers' Elijah Mitchell (knee) to miss 6-8 weeks November 28th, 2022
- Rams' Aaron Donald dealing with high ankle sprain November 28th, 2022
- Pelissero: Melvin Gordon expected to sign with Chiefs November 28th, 2022
- Jakobi Meyers (shoulder) limited on Patriots' estimated Monday injury report November 28th, 2022
- Dolphins' Raheem Mostert (knee) out for Week 12 November 27th, 2022
- Miami's Raheem Mostert (knee) doubtful in Week 12 November 25th, 2022
- Teddy Bridgewater (knee) will not play in Dolphins' Week 10 game November 13th, 2022
- Jeff Wilson to make Dolphins debut in Week 9 November 6th, 2022
- Dolphins receive Jeff Wilson from 49ers for fifth-rounder November 1st, 2022
- Broncos add Chase Edmonds to backfield in trade with Dolphins November 1st, 2022