AJ Dillon (knee) upgraded to full Thursday for Green Bay
Green Bay Packers running back A.J. Dillon was a full participant at practice on Thursday.
Dillon was limited Wednesday afternoon due to a knee injury. However, it appears that was a minor ailment, as he was instantly upgraded to a full session the next day. The third-year back out of Boston College has had two mediocre games in a row, and hopefully he'll have a chance to bounce back Sunday against the Patriots.
Our models project Dillon for 61.7 rushing yards, 18.3 receiving yards, 0.4 total touchdowns and 11.7 FanDuel points.
- Harbaugh: Ravens' Lamar Jackson (knee) expected to return this season December 4th, 2022
- 49ers' Jimmy Garoppolo (ankle) questionable to return in Week 13; Brock Purdy in at quarterback December 4th, 2022
- Heat's Gabe Vincent (knee) questionable for Monday December 4th, 2022
- Titans' Treylon Burks (concussion) will not return in Week 13 December 4th, 2022
- Joe Mixon (concussion) inactive in Week 13 for Cincinnati December 4th, 2022
- Bengals' Ja'Marr Chase (hip) officially cleared for Week 13 December 4th, 2022
- Packers' Aaron Jones (shin) returns in Week 13 December 4th, 2022
- Packers' Aaron Jones (shin) questionable to return in Week 13 December 4th, 2022
- Packers list Romeo Doubs (ankle) as questionable in Week 13 December 2nd, 2022
- Aaron Rodgers (thumb/ribs) not listed on Packers' Week 13 injury report December 2nd, 2022
- Aaron Rodgers (thumb, ribs) limited at Packers practice December 1st, 2022
- Romeo Doubs (ankle) returns to Packers practice Wednesday November 30th, 2022