Miles Sanders (hip) logs full practice Thursday for Eagles
Philadelphia Eagles running back Miles Sanders was a full participant in practice on Thursday.
After a limited session Wednesday afternoon due to a hip ailment, the fourth-year back was able to bounce back with a full one just one day later. That would most certainly line him up for a full workload in Sunady's game against the Jaguars.
Our models project Sanders for 65.2 rushing yards, 11.3 receiving yards, 0.5 total touchdowns and 11.4 FanDuel points.
- Raheem Mostert (knee) limited Wednesday for Dolphins November 30th, 2022
- J.K. Dobbins (knee) returns to Ravens practice Wednesday November 30th, 2022
- Travis Etienne (foot) limited in Jaguars' Wednesday practice November 30th, 2022
- Romeo Doubs (ankle) returns to Packers practice Wednesday November 30th, 2022
- Patriots list Jakobi Meyers (shoulder) as questionable for Week 13's matchup versus Bills November 30th, 2022
- Jaguars' Zay Jones (chest) limited on Wednesday November 30th, 2022
- Eagles' DeVonta Smith (groin) limited on Wednesday November 30th, 2022
- Eagles' Dallas Goedert (shoulder) hoping for Week 15 return November 30th, 2022
- Eagles' Dallas Goedert (shoulder) expected to return from IR this season November 20th, 2022
- DeVonta Smith (knee) available for Eagles in Week 11 November 18th, 2022
- Eagles' A.J. Brown (ankle) available for Week 11 November 18th, 2022
- Philadelphia's DeVonta Smith (knee) logs another limited practice on Thursday November 17th, 2022