Cardinals' Rondale Moore (hamstring) could make season debut Sunday
Arizona Cardinals wide receiver Rondale Moore (hamstring) is listed as questionable for Week 4 against the Carolina Panthers.
Moore returned to practice this week for the first time since injuring his hamstring and he was able to turn in three straight limited sessions. The Cardinals will likely wait to see how Moore looks in pregame warmups before making a final decision, but he seems to be on track to make his season debut on Sunday. Greg Dortch (16.3% target share) figures to take the biggest hit if Moore is active, but he should remain plenty involved with DeAndre Hopkins (suspension), A.J. Green (knee), and Antoine Wesley (hip, IR) all out and Marquise Brown (rest/foot) questionable to play.
The Panthers are 18th in FanDuel points per game allowed to wide receivers this season. Per numberFire's NFL Heat Map, the Cardinals' implied total (21.00) is 23rd in the league this week.
- Rams' John Wolford (neck) a DNP on estimated Monday practice report December 5th, 2022
- Raiders' Josh Jacobs (calf, quad) limited Monday December 5th, 2022
- Mike White to start at quarterback again for Jets in Week 14 December 5th, 2022
- Titans place Treylon Burks in concussion protocol December 5th, 2022
- Hayden Hurst (calf) doubtful for Cincinnati in Week 14 December 5th, 2022
- Bengals' Joe Mixon could clear concussion protocols 'early this week' December 5th, 2022
- Greg Dortch (thumb) out for Cardinals in Week 12 November 27th, 2022
- Greg Dortch (thumb) unlikely to play in Cardinals' Week 12 game November 27th, 2022
- Cardinals activate Marquise Brown (foot) off injured reserve, eligible to play in Week 12 November 26th, 2022
- Arizona's Rondale Moore (groin) out in Week 12 November 25th, 2022
- Kingsbury: Arizona's Kyler Murray (hamstring) will play in Week 12 November 25th, 2022
- Cardinals' Kyler Murray (hamstring) logs full practice on Wednesday November 23rd, 2022