Detroit's D'Andre Swift (ankle/shoulder) ruled out in Week 4
Detroit Lions running back D'Andre Swift (ankle) will not play in Week 4's game against the Seattle Seahawks.
Swift will miss Sunday's contest after missing all of this week's practices with ankle and shoulder injuries. Expect Jamaal Williams to play a feature role versus a Seahawks' defense ranked 24th (22.7) in FanDuel points allowed to running backs per game this season.
Williams' projection includes 17.4 rushing attempts for 69.1 yards and 2.5 receptions for 17.0 yards.
- Cardinals activate Marquise Brown (foot) off injured reserve, eligible to play in Week 12 November 26th, 2022
- Tampa Bay's Leonard Fournette (hip) ruled out for Week 12's game versus Browns November 26th, 2022
- Ja'Marr Chase (hip) reportedly ruled out for Bengals in Week 12 November 26th, 2022
- Josh Jacobs (calf) questionable for Raiders' Week 12 matchup November 25th, 2022
- Russell Gage (hamstring) remains out for Buccaneers in Week 12 November 25th, 2022
- San Francisco's Deebo Samuel (hamstring) questionable in Week 12 November 25th, 2022
- Detroit's Josh Reynolds (back) active for Week 12's game versus Bills November 24th, 2022
- Rapoport: 'there is a good chance' Jameson Williams (knee) will be activated for Detroit's Week 13 matchup versus Jaguars November 24th, 2022
- Josh Reynolds (back) questionable for Lions on Thanksgiving November 23rd, 2022
- D'Andre Swift (ankle/shoulder) practicing in full for Lions November 22nd, 2022
- Lions' Jameson Williams (ACL) to begin practicing Monday November 21st, 2022
- D.J. Chark (ankle) officially active in Week 11 for Detroit November 20th, 2022