New England's Jakobi Meyers (knee) ruled out in Week 4
New England Patriots wide receiver Jakobi Meyers (knee) will not play in Week Four's game against the Green Bay Packers.
Meyers will miss his second straight contest despite registering three limited practices. Expect DeVante Parker to see more targets against a Packers' unit ranked 13th (25.7) in FanDuel points allowed per game to wide receivers.
Parker's projection includes 3.4 receptions for 43.4 yards on 6.2 targets.
- Broncos' Courtland Sutton (hamstring) day-to-day ahead of Week 14 December 5th, 2022
- Bucs' Leonard Fournette (hip) expected to play in Week 13 December 5th, 2022
- Rams' John Wolford (neck) a DNP on estimated Monday practice report December 5th, 2022
- Raiders' Josh Jacobs (calf, quad) limited Monday December 5th, 2022
- Mike White to start at quarterback again for Jets in Week 14 December 5th, 2022
- Titans place Treylon Burks in concussion protocol December 5th, 2022
- Patriots' Jakobi Meyers (shoulder) active for Week 13 December 1st, 2022
- Patriots list Jakobi Meyers (shoulder) as questionable for Week 13's matchup versus Bills November 30th, 2022
- Patriots' Damien Harris (thigh) out for Week 13 November 30th, 2022
- New England's Damien Harris (thigh) absent for Tuesday's practice November 29th, 2022
- Update: Patriots' Damien Harris (thigh) now week-to-week, unlikely to play in Week 13 November 28th, 2022
- Jakobi Meyers (shoulder) limited on Patriots' estimated Monday injury report November 28th, 2022