Rapoport: Dalton Schultz (knee) expects to play in Cowboys' Week 4 matchup versus Washington
According to Ian Rapoport, Dallas Cowboys tight end Dalton Schultz (knee) expects to play in Week Four's contest against the Washington Commanders.
After a one game absence with a knee injury, Schultz reportedly is ready to return in Week Four. In a matchup against a Washington defense ranked 20th (9.1) in FanDuel points allowed per game to tight ends, our models project Schultz to score 7.2 FanDuel points.
Schultz's projection includes 3.9 receptions for 39.6 receiving yards on 5.7 targets.
- 49ers place Elijah Mitchell (knee) on injured reserve on Saturday December 3rd, 2022
- Lions reportedly activate Jameson Williams (knee) off injured reserve, eligible to play in Week 13 December 3rd, 2022
- Cameron Brate (illness) listed as questionable on Buccaneers' Week 13 injury report December 3rd, 2022
- Russell Gage (hamstring) questionable for Tampa Bay's Week 13 matchup against Saints December 3rd, 2022
- Tampa Bay's Leonard Fournette (hip) questionable in Week 13 December 3rd, 2022
- Juwan Johnson (ankle) ruled out for Saints' Week 13 matchup December 3rd, 2022
- Michael Gallup (illness) questionable for Cowboys' Week 13 contest December 2nd, 2022
- Cowboys' Ezekiel Elliott (knee) will play in Week 11, but behind Tony Pollard November 20th, 2022
- Cowboys' Ezekiel Elliott (knee) questionable for Week 11, expected to play against Vikings November 18th, 2022
- McCarthy: Cowboys' Ezekiel Elliott (knee) expected to play in Week 11 November 18th, 2022
- Cowboys' Michael Gallup (knee) logs full practice on Wednesday November 16th, 2022
- Cowboys' Ezekiel Elliott (knee) practicing on Wednesday November 16th, 2022