Teddy Bridgewater to start at quarterback for Dolphins in Week 5
The Miami Dolphins will head into their Week 5 game against the New York Jets with Teddy Bridgewater as their starting quarterback.
The Dolphins have ruled out Tua Tagovailoa (concussion) for their Week 5 tilt with the Jets, meaning Teddy Bridgewater will get the start with rookie Skylar Thompson in the backup position. Bridgewater looked solid distributing the ball to the Dolphins' talented pass-catchers in relief of Tagovailoa in Week 4, and should benefit from a week of preparation with the team's starting units.
Bridgewater was able to complete 14 of 23 passes in Week 4 for 193 yards, 1 touchdown, and 1 interception, and will get to play against a Jets defense that has allowed 20 or more points to opposing offenses in each game so far this season.
- Schefter: San Francisco's Jimmy Garoppolo (foot) reportedly does not need surgery, could return in 7-8 weeks December 6th, 2022
- Rams claim quarterback Baker Mayfield off waivers on Tuesday December 6th, 2022
- Schefter: Baltimore's Lamar Jackson (knee) diagnosed with sprained PCL December 6th, 2022
- Saints rule out Marshon Lattimore (abdomen) for Week 13 game December 5th, 2022
- Bucs rule out Cameron Brate (illness) for Week 13 December 5th, 2022
- Bucs' Leonard Fournette (hip) active for Week 13 December 5th, 2022
- Dolphins' Tua Tagovailoa (ankle) expected to start in Week 14 December 5th, 2022
- Jaylen Waddle (leg) returns for Dolphins in Week 13 December 4th, 2022
- Jaylen Waddle (leg) questionable to return for Miami in Week 13 December 4th, 2022
- Raheem Mostert (knee) not listed on Miami's Week 13 injury report December 2nd, 2022
- Raheem Mostert (knee) limited Wednesday for Dolphins November 30th, 2022
- Dolphins' Raheem Mostert (knee) could return in Week 13 November 30th, 2022