Teddy Bridgewater to start at quarterback for Dolphins in Week 5
The Miami Dolphins will head into their Week 5 game against the New York Jets with Teddy Bridgewater as their starting quarterback.
The Dolphins have ruled out Tua Tagovailoa (concussion) for their Week 5 tilt with the Jets, meaning Teddy Bridgewater will get the start with rookie Skylar Thompson in the backup position. Bridgewater looked solid distributing the ball to the Dolphins' talented pass-catchers in relief of Tagovailoa in Week 4, and should benefit from a week of preparation with the team's starting units.
Bridgewater was able to complete 14 of 23 passes in Week 4 for 193 yards, 1 touchdown, and 1 interception, and will get to play against a Jets defense that has allowed 20 or more points to opposing offenses in each game so far this season.
- Update: Jalen Hurts (head) back in for Eagles in Week 13 December 3rd, 2023
- Jalen Hurts being evaluated for concussion for Eagles in Week 13; Marcus Mariota in at quarterback December 3rd, 2023
- Tyler Higbee (concussion) questionable to return for Rams in Week 13 December 3rd, 2023
- Jayden Reed (chest) active for Packers in Week 13 December 3rd, 2023
- Update: Puka Nacua (ribs) back in for Rams in Week 13 December 3rd, 2023
- Update: Amari Cooper (concussion) won't return in Week 13 for Cleveland December 3rd, 2023
- Lions' David Montgomery (foot) available for Week 13 December 1st, 2023
- Lions' David Montgomery (foot) logs full practice on Thursday November 30th, 2023
- David Montgomery (foot) limited Wednesday for Lions November 29th, 2023
- David Montgomery (ribs) available for Lions in Week 10 November 10th, 2023
- Lions' David Montgomery (ribs) "on track" for Week 10 clash with Chargers November 9th, 2023
- Detroit's David Montgomery (ribs) full participant in Wednesday's practice November 8th, 2023