Broncos' Melvin Gordon (neck) a limited participant in Monday practice
Denver Broncos running back Melvin Gordon (neck) was listed as a limited participant in the team's estimated Monday injury report ahead of their Week 5 tilt with the Indianapolis Colts.
Gordon was on the injury report with the same issue heading into Week 4, and it's not perfectly clear whether his extremely limited workload in that game was due to the injury or to the fumble he coughed up for a defensive touchdown. This was Gordon's fourth fumble in as many weeks, but a season-ending knee injury to teammate Javonte Williams could prevent him from landing in the doghouse in Week 5.
Gordon had just 3 carries for 8 yards and the fumble in Week 4, and failed to reel in his only target on the day. Still, he could project for a strong workload against the Colts this week without Williams in the lineup, and will be vying for opportunities with backup runner Mike Boone.
- Broncos activate Mike Boone (ankle) to active roster, eligible to play in Week 13 December 3rd, 2022
- Kenny Golladay (illness) questionable to play in Giants' Week 13 matchup December 3rd, 2022
- 49ers' Deebo Samuel (quad) questionable for Week 13 December 2nd, 2022
- Raiders list Josh Jacobs (calf) as questionable in Week 13 December 2nd, 2022
- Michael Gallup (illness) questionable for Cowboys' Week 13 contest December 2nd, 2022
- Packers list Romeo Doubs (ankle) as questionable in Week 13 December 2nd, 2022
- Chiefs' Jerick McKinnon (hamstring) available for Week 13 December 2nd, 2022
- Chiefs' Kadarius Toney (hamstring) out for Week 13 December 2nd, 2022
- Kadarius Toney (hamstring) kept out of Chiefs practice Thursday December 1st, 2022
- Jerick McKinnon (hamstring) sitting Thursday for Chiefs December 1st, 2022
- Jerick McKinnon (hamstring) DNP for Chiefs on Wednesday November 30th, 2022
- Kadarius Toney (hamstring) DNP for Chiefs on Wednesday November 30th, 2022