Commanders' Jahan Dotson (hamstring) could miss multiple weeks
Washington Commanders receiver Jahan Dotson could miss multiple weeks after suffering a hamstring injury in the team's Week 4 loss to the Dallas Cowboys.
Dotson got the Commanders on the board in Week 4, making a nice move to catch a 10-yard score from Carson Wentz in the second quarter. The 2022 first round pick has been close to an every-down player in the Commanders' offense so far this season, so his absence will surely have ripple effects across the offense.
Dotson surprisingly led the Commanders' offense in receiving yardage with 43 yards despite catching just 3 passes on the day. He has been able to earn targets despite competition for looks from the other quality receivers on the team, but his absence could push even more target volume to Terry McLaurin and Curtis Samuel.
- Patriots' Demario Douglas (concussion) DNP on Wednesday November 29th, 2023
- Treylon Burks (concussion) returns to Titans practice Wednesday November 29th, 2023
- Quentin Johnston (ribs/finger) practicing in full Week 13 for Chargers November 29th, 2023
- Packers' A.J. Dillon (groin) DNP on Wednesday November 29th, 2023
- Dolphins' Raheem Mostert (ankle, knee) DNP on Wednesday November 29th, 2023
- Houston's Noah Brown (knee) limited on Wednesday November 29th, 2023
- Antonio Gibson (toe) available for Commanders' Week 12 game November 23rd, 2023
- Commanders' Antonio Gibson (toe) questionable for Week 12 November 22nd, 2023
- Antonio Gibson (toe) limited again Tuesday for Washington November 21st, 2023
- Antonio Gibson (toe) limited Monday on Commanders estimate November 20th, 2023
- Curtis Samuel ejected for Commanders in Week 11 November 19th, 2023
- Antonio Gibson (toe) officially inactive in Week 11 for Washington November 19th, 2023