Broncos sign running back Latavius Murray ahead of Week 5
The Denver Broncos have signed running back Latavius Murray off of the New Orleans Saints' practice squad ahead of their Week 5 game against the Indianapolis Colts.
Murray spent the weekend in London with the Saints, but will head out for Denver now that the Broncos have signed him off of the Saints' practice squad. He'll compete for reps with Melvin Gordon (neck) and Mike Boone with Javonte Williams (knee) heading to the injured reserve.
Murray looked surprisingly spry at times in his season debut Sunday, rushing 11 times for 57 yards and a touchdown against the Vikings. Murray has a real chance to claim a role in the Broncos' backfield given Boone's inexperience as a lead back and Gordon's fumbling issues this season.
- Heat's Gabe Vincent (knee) questionable for Monday December 4th, 2022
- Titans' Treylon Burks (concussion) will not return in Week 13 December 4th, 2022
- Joe Mixon (concussion) inactive in Week 13 for Cincinnati December 4th, 2022
- Bengals' Ja'Marr Chase (hip) officially cleared for Week 13 December 4th, 2022
- 49ers' Deebo Samuel (quad) officially active for Week 13 December 4th, 2022
- Lamar Jackson (knee) will not return for Baltimore in Week 13 December 4th, 2022
- Courtland Sutton (hamstring) questionable to return for Broncos in Week 13 December 4th, 2022
- Courtland Sutton (illness) will play in Broncos' Week 13 contest December 4th, 2022
- Broncos' Jerry Jeudy (ankle) cleared to play in Week 13 December 4th, 2022
- Broncos' Courtland Sutton (illness) expected to play in Week 13 December 4th, 2022
- Denver's Jerry Jeudy (ankle) trending towards playing in Week 13 December 4th, 2022
- Broncos activate Mike Boone (ankle) to 53-man roster, eligible to play in Week 13 December 3rd, 2022