Jonathan Taylor (ankle) still sidelined Tuesday for Colts
Indianapolis Colts running back Jonathan Taylor (ankle) was listed as a non-participant again on Tuesday's estimated practice report.
The Colts only held a walk-through since they play on Thursday night versus the Denver Broncos, but Taylor was seen in a walking boot on his injured right ankle. Colts head coach Frank Reich admitted that Taylor wouldn't be ready to play right now if the game was scheduled for Tuesday, so the star back may wind up coming down to a game-time call. If he plays, Taylor is unlikely to be at 100% and the Colts may not give him his typical workhorse load, putting Nyheim Hines and Deon Jackson in line for larger roles. Phillip Lindsay could also be promoted from the practice squad to provide more backfield depth.
The Broncos are allowing the sixth-fewest FanDuel points per game to the running back position this season, but their run defense is only No. 16 in numberFire's advanced team rankings. Hines has an $11,000 salary and Jackson has a $9,500 salary on FanDuel's single-game slate.
- Saints rule out Marshon Lattimore (abdomen) for Week 13 game December 5th, 2022
- Bucs rule out Cameron Brate (illness) for Week 13 December 5th, 2022
- Bucs' Leonard Fournette (hip) active for Week 13 December 5th, 2022
- Broncos' Courtland Sutton (hamstring) day-to-day ahead of Week 14 December 5th, 2022
- Bucs' Leonard Fournette (hip) expected to play in Week 13 December 5th, 2022
- Rams' John Wolford (neck) a DNP on estimated Monday practice report December 5th, 2022
- Colts return to Matt Ryan in Week 10; Sam Ehlinger to the bench November 13th, 2022
- Jonathan Taylor (ankle) not listed on Colts' Week 10 injury report November 11th, 2022
- Deon Jackson (knee) out for Colts' Week 10 matchup versus Raiders November 11th, 2022
- Colts' Deon Jackson sidelined by knee injury November 10th, 2022
- Jonathan Taylor (ankle) upgraded to full practice for Colts November 10th, 2022
- Colts' Jonathan Taylor (ankle) practicing on Wednesday November 9th, 2022