Colts' Jonathan Taylor (ankle) ruled out in Week 5
Indianapolis Colts running back Jonathan Taylor (ankle) will not play in Week 5's Thursday game against the Denver Broncos.
Taylor will miss his first contest this season with an ankle injury. Expect Nyheim Hines to lead Indianapolis' backfield against a Denver defense ranked seventh (16.6) in FanDuel points allowed per game to running backs this season.
Hines' current projection includes 8.8 rushing attempts for 37.3 yards and 4.0 receptions for 31.4 yards.
- Dolphins' Jaylen Waddle (leg) limited on Wednesday December 7th, 2022
- Josh Jacobs (quad, calf) questionable for Raiders on Thursday December 7th, 2022
- Rams' Brandon Powell (illness) questionable for Week 14 December 7th, 2022
- Rams' Ben Skowronek (shoulder) cleared for Thursday December 7th, 2022
- Cameron Brate (illness) logs full Buccaneers practice Wednesday December 7th, 2022
- Kadarius Toney (hamstring) officially limited for Chiefs December 7th, 2022
- Colts return to Matt Ryan in Week 10; Sam Ehlinger to the bench November 13th, 2022
- Jonathan Taylor (ankle) not listed on Colts' Week 10 injury report November 11th, 2022
- Deon Jackson (knee) out for Colts' Week 10 matchup versus Raiders November 11th, 2022
- Colts' Deon Jackson sidelined by knee injury November 10th, 2022
- Jonathan Taylor (ankle) upgraded to full practice for Colts November 10th, 2022
- Colts' Jonathan Taylor (ankle) practicing on Wednesday November 9th, 2022