Bengals' Tee Higgins (ankle) limited on Wednesday
Cincinnati Bengals wide receiver Tee Higgins (ankle) was limited at practice on Wednesday ahead of Week 5's game against the Baltimore Ravens.
Higgins was added to the injury report with an ankle issue on Wednesday and logged a limited practice. He was limited with a toe last week before hauling in 7 of 9 targets for 124 yards and a touchdown. Our models expect Higgins to see 8.4 targets against the Ravens in Week 5.
Higgins' Week 5 projection includes 5.5 receptions, 79.5 yards, 0.43 touchdowns, and 13.2 FanDuel points. His salary is $7,200.
- Steelers' Najee Harris (abdominal) will not return Monday night November 28th, 2022
- Update: Patriots' Damien Harris (thigh) now week-to-week, unlikely to play in Week 13 November 28th, 2022
- 49ers' Elijah Mitchell (knee) to miss 6-8 weeks November 28th, 2022
- Rams' Aaron Donald dealing with high ankle sprain November 28th, 2022
- Pelissero: Melvin Gordon expected to sign with Chiefs November 28th, 2022
- Jakobi Meyers (shoulder) limited on Patriots' estimated Monday injury report November 28th, 2022
- Bengals' Joe Mixon (concussion) 'trending towards' Week 13 return November 28th, 2022
- Ja'Marr Chase (hip) expected to return to Bengals' lineup for Week 13 November 28th, 2022
- Bengals' Ja'Marr Chase (hip) officially out for Week 12 November 27th, 2022
- Ja'Marr Chase (hip) reportedly ruled out for Bengals in Week 12 November 26th, 2022
- Ja'Marr Chase (hip) questionable for Bengals' Week 12 contest versus Titans November 25th, 2022
- Cincinnati's Joe Mixon (concussion) out in Week 12 November 25th, 2022