Jahan Dotson (hamstring) on side at Commanders practice
Washington Commanders wide receiver Jahan Dotson (hamstring) worked off to the side at Thursday's practice.
Dotson is expected to miss a game or two with the hamstring injury he suffered in Week 4. Curtis Samuel also missed practice for a second straight day due to an illness, so Dyami Brown could be the No. 2 receiver behind Terry McLaurin in Sunday's matchup with the Tennessee Titans. The first-round rookie leads Washington's skill players in snap rate for the season (91%) and he has scored in three-of-four games.
Dotson is the WR70 in numberFire's weekly rankings and our models project him for 4.5 targets, 2.7 receptions, and 34.8 yards in Week 5. The Titans have allowed the fourth-most FanDuel points to the wide receiver position this season.
- Steelers' Najee Harris (abdominal) will not return Monday night November 28th, 2022
- Update: Patriots' Damien Harris (thigh) now week-to-week, unlikely to play in Week 13 November 28th, 2022
- 49ers' Elijah Mitchell (knee) to miss 6-8 weeks November 28th, 2022
- Rams' Aaron Donald dealing with high ankle sprain November 28th, 2022
- Pelissero: Melvin Gordon expected to sign with Chiefs November 28th, 2022
- Jakobi Meyers (shoulder) limited on Patriots' estimated Monday injury report November 28th, 2022
- Commanders' Logan Thomas (ribs, illness) active for Week 12 November 27th, 2022
- Washington's Logan Thomas (ribs, illness) expected to play in Week 12 November 27th, 2022
- Washington's Logan Thomas (rib/illness) questionable in Week 12 November 25th, 2022
- Commanders expect Taylor Heinicke to start 'moving forward' November 20th, 2022
- Washington's J.D. McKissic (neck) placed on injured reserve, out for remainder of 2022 season November 19th, 2022
- Washington's J.D. McKissic (neck) remains out in Week 11 November 18th, 2022